You can read more about our proprietary software below, or if you would like to read more about our eMR+ service, simply click the button below.
Our foundation principles for eMR
Free for the NHS
Digital transformation should be easy and accessible for all. Therefore, our products and services are free-to-use for the NHS.
Simple and Intuitive
We’re committed to reducing challenges, providing simple, secure solutions, and generating efficiency. Our eMR software is compatible with EMIS, SystmOne, and Vision making for a quick and intuitive integration with your clinical operating system in less than 30 minutes.
Proven to save you 82% in overhead costs and providing instant relief.. Free up time and resource to focus on what you do best – providing top quality primary care to your community.
Safe and Secure
Giving you confidence; We adhere to the highest standards of information governance and data protection, being the only UK medical reporting organisation that holds ISO27001 accreditation.
What is eMR?
eMR is our award winning technology that powers our eMR+ service to hundreds of general practices across the UK.
- Auto-redacted digital reports
- Third-party data and sensitive conditions are redacted from all reports
- Secure access to SAR requests for patient and third parties
- Patient portal so patients can view NHS summary reports
- Multi-site access available for practices and networks
- Protected access for GP’s on the go
- Auto-generated fee notes and electronic payments
- Access to an intuitive dashboard enabling you to track the progress of all reports
We adhere to the highest standards of compliance and governance by meeting GDPR, BMA and ICO guidelines.
Our intuitive technology enables you to report and share medical data within minutes. Set-up time takes as little as 30 minutes
We take data security seriously! All data is protected by the highest NHS data protection standards.
Benefits of eMR
- Free-to-use for the NHS
- Reports created and shared in less time
- Created to integrate seamlessly with your clinical system
- Reduces queries and chasing reports and payments
- Takes less than 30 minutes to set up and use
The importance of eMR
With a vast number of report types available, eMR produces paper-free medical reports so that you can focus on your business. Used by over 1500 GPs, our web-based software has proven to cut time and costs by 82%. Patients can input their data through a system, which creates an efficient, and simpler reporting process for the GP. With eMR, all medical reports are GDPR compliant, so practices and their patients know that their medical data is always protected.
We use SNOmed codes (clinical vocabulary used in electronic health records) that can be redacted from any report that’s in our system to be processed online. This means your data management can become automated, saving you time. It can even extract specific pieces of data so that you can receive it as and when you need. It’s quick, simple and secure to sign up for eMR.
Information Management and Security
Upholding the highest of governance and information security standards.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified IS 744869 - Click below to learn more.Learn More